Construction Laws are the laws that apply to construction projects. Construction law in Australia is a huge area that includes various aspects that deal with legal rights and construction laws. The construction lawyers are involved in various activities such as,
- Applications regarding the development and planning of the constructions which are addressed to the Council
- Drafting of contracts and legal advice
- Managing joint venture agreement
- Recovery of debt taken for the proceedings of the construction
- Managing tenders and the negotiations with them.
The construction project must proceed according to the laws given by Federal, State and the Local Council.
NCC and all the legal work
One of the most essential things that one must know before the construction proceeds is the National Construction Code (NCC) that is issued by the Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB). It provides and highlights the minimum requirements that I needed for the interior and exterior design of the construction for new buildings.
- It lays special emphasis on the safety, amenity and health and eco-friendly design of buildings. Construction lawyers are aware of all the laws that are related to the construction that has been assigned to them.
- They are in contact with the people that are involved with the construction for the particular building.
- They manifest them with laws that are needed to be known by them so that none of the construction that takes place is not in accordance with the laws.